I believe when you get down to it, the reason why we overeat, the source of our unhealthy relationship with food is we are dissatisfied with our life. We are missing something. We eat to fill a hole we aren't even fully aware is there.
We aren't really dealing with an unhealthy relationship to food, we are dealing with an unhealthy relationship to life. What would happen if we focused not on our issues with food but on our issues with life? What if we looked at what was going on in our lives as whole? What would happen then? Would it be possible, when we decide to live our lives to the best of our abilities, our issues with food just fall away? Is it really as simple as that? When we stop micromanaging and scrutinizing our food choices but instead choose to live our lives to the fullest?
These are the questions I ask when looking at where we we get our nourishment from. Nourishment is not just in what you eat. It's in how you move, socialize, think, breathe. It's in how you choose to live your life. What you choose to let in and what you choose to leave out.
This is why, when I work with you, we get curious. We take a look at WHY you eat the way you do and what we can change about that
I take a more nature-based approach because I feel we, as a culture, suffer from nature deficit disorder which leads to us feeling a disconnect and a discontentment with our lives as a whole.
We need nature in our lives if we hope to feel fully alive. When we reconnect with nature, we start reconnecting with ourselves, our loved ones, and our nourishment in whatever form that takes.
Are you yearning for more passion, aliveness, freedom, connection?
Why not get in touch with me?. We'll work together to see where in your life we can create just that.
Losing that extra 10 to 20 lbs? That will just be bonus.
When we work together, we will explore:
- Discovering places in your life where you can add more deep nourishment
- Getting more nature play in your life. Cause nature is the shit
- Trusting the subtle wisdom of your own body
- Getting curious about your own eating habits and what they mean in your own life
- Intuitively eating knowing what your body needs and when it needs it
- Confidence in your own food and lifestyle
- Falling in love with food
- Connecting with your own inner nature, your wild feminine
- Strength and confidence in how your body moves and how well it moves
- Bringing connection, love, and pleasure to all aspects of your life
So if all this sounds great to you, go ahead and fill out the form below. We'll get started with a free 30 minute (or longer) exploration session.